Account Executive, Sales (US West OR East Coast)
Account Executive (Sales) – US East or West Coast
Higher Frog is working with a innovative & growing, international SAP HCM / Cloud Solutions software firm that’s adding to it’s teams across the world. This special opportunity is part of a growth push in the USA, adding to an established North American team. Our client is seeking candidates on the US West Coast (California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada or Arizona).
Their passion is Human Capital Management (HCM), and they specialize in developing smart software solutions that make SAP and SAP SuccessFactors HCM more efficient for their customers, allowing streamlined & sped-up processes, providing enhanced HCM solutions for their global client base.
They are financially stable and have come through the Covid crisis without eliminating a single position! In fact, not only do their customers around the globe love their products because they solve real problems, but their staff retention rate is an unprecedented 99.5% – which provides conclusive proof that they treat their teams incredibly well. As a company Higher Frog focuses on working with clients we would also love to work for. Our client provides a fun, driven environment, full of smart, successful and forward thinking individuals, who aren’t afraid to push boundaries to deliver excellence on the cutting edge of HR & HCM innovation in the SAP HCM, SAP Payroll and SAP SuccessFactors ecosystem.
Work with Higher Frog, to join a firm that values its’ employees, encourages professional growth through not just talk, but actions, pays well (with uncapped commission!), is stable and growing – and have industry leading products that blow away the competition.
What skills do you need, to become a successful member of the US based Sales Team?
Our client is looking for the following background & skills:
- A Top Gun Sales Professional with 5-10 years experience in SAP/SuccessFactors HCM or SAP On-Premise HR/Payroll.
- An enterprise IT sales professional, who is a hunter and knows how to navigate and uncover opportunities in the SAP/SuccessFactors organization and related SI ecosystem.
- A person who is inquisitive and comfortable in a complex consultative sales process.
- A Sales Winner that has a proven track record of sales success specifically in the SAP / SuccessFactors ecosystem.
- A respected professional who is known for delivering on their sales commitments.
- Experience closing software & services sales deals.
- A great communicator, who is able to deftly navigate communications, and drive business with customers and partner networks.
- Someone with integrity, drive and ambition.
- Ideally, a background in SAP HCM / SAP Payroll or SAP SuccessFactors consulting (functional) before having transitioned into an enterprise sales role.
The opportunities are huge. This role will greatly affect how our client continues their North American growth as a company, by providing additional positive impact to their customers and clients.
What we can offer:
- Very attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Uncapped commission potential
- Great career development opportunities
- A great place to work
If you feel you’d be a great asset to our clients’ North American Sales team, then apply for the position here, or email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be happy to disclose full client details, expectations, and mutually explore your fit to join this great company. We look forward to speaking with you soon.