Sales Engineer (SAP PM focused)
Sales Engineer Job Description
Prometheus Group is a team made up of self-starters – a culture centred on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. At the heart of all we do is our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers! In joining the Prometheus family, you become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management software solutions that works to support the management life cycle for maintenance and operations.
Aside from being passionate about customers and tech, there are tons of reasons to be a part of a high growth, international software company. You get to work alongside a group of fun-loving, hard-working people who enjoy winning as a team! A few other perks of joining a magical team:
- Excellent working environment
- Bupa medical coverage
- Free gym membership
- Casual dress code
- Flex Fridays
- Company events
- Career progression
The role of the Sales Engineer provides technical and functional expertise to the sales and marketing efforts to acquire and retain customers.
- Demonstrate Prometheus solutions via online meetings, onsite visits, webinars, and trade shows
- Help prospects understand technical aspects of Prometheus products
- Provide expertise on business process and workflow, and indicate how Prometheus solutions can assist with this effort
- Manage the technical aspects of sales documents, including RFPs, RFIs, scopes of work, etc.
- Manage customer trials, which includes process consulting, software implementation, and training
- Conduct end user training for both customers and software trials users
- Create functional and technical documentation for new products before the handoff to support
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in welcoming people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives; it is what makes Prometheus Group stronger.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in asset management
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of SAP PM with a strong understanding of the other modules in SAP that PM interacts with, including MM, HR, and PS.
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP configuration, especially in the above modules.
- Functional understanding of maintenance work and why it is necessary
- Functional understanding of plant maintenance workflow, including both routine and shut down/turnaround maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Motivated to own the technical pieces of a deal
- Meticulous and driven in preparation