SAP Payroll Consultant (Functional)
Our Client is seeking talented and motivated SAP Payroll / SAP HCM professionals to strengthen their European team. Join them to become part of a dynamic company of innovators, helping to make HR and Payroll processes easier, better and faster for their growing base of global clients. They are looking for new “Rockstars” who will become adept at interacting and collaborating with their sales, business development, and software development teams. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting, cutting-edge projects in the areas of SAP Payroll, SAP HCM and SuccessFactors, for companies throughout Europe, and your ‘base’ will be your home office.
- You have good experience in SAP Payroll consulting
- You are a natural innovator, eager to break new ground in the SAP HXM space, with a keen eye for opportunities to improve and enhance HCM processes and functionality
- You are determined, achievement oriented, creative, and love problem-solving
- You are driven to help companies solve problems with their HCM systems, and can actively support their Payroll systems
- You are fluent in German (this is mandatory), and have professional level English skills
- You have good time management skills and strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- You are willing and able to travel to meet with clients, colleagues and partners (when safe to do so due to the pandemic) and are happy to be based from your home office. You are familiar with the typical tools and technologies to work effectively in a remote role.
About the role:
There is a great deal of variety to the role, which includes sales support and expansion of the business through successful project implementations. In your role, you will interact directly with your colleagues, customers (end-clients), Partners, and SAP, as well as companies that are interested in our clients HCM software solutions. A key component of this position is support you will provide before, throughout, and after implementation of our clients’ software suite. You may be offering tailor-made solutions or adjustments as required to best support our clients, as well as providing ongoing client support post go-live. You will collaborate with our clients’ teams to develop and optimize their solutions and have a decisive influence on their European market base. You will stay up to date on HCM, HR and Payroll trends within the region and support their teams in developing new, or expanding, existing solutions.
In combination with their Germany-based Solution Architect and Business Development specialists, you will represent them at HCM conferences, events, and user group meetings throughout Europe, and assist in spreading brand awareness and vision for better HR processes and experiences for clients.
About Our Client
Our Client is a global company supporting over 300 clients and more than 5 million Employees SAP HCM and payroll systems. They are a proudly multi-cultural organization, with a steadily growing team of over 90 employees based in Australia (HQ), the USA, Philippines, UK and Germany.
They offer an above-average compensation and benefits package, that rivals the best global organizations. You will receive regular training and opportunities to learn through further education, with their goal being to support your career growth and expand your ‘opportunity network’.
How to apply:
If interested to apply for the role, email Charlotte@HigherFrog.com, ASAP for a conversation. We look forward to receiving your CV copy.